About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Monday, October 23, 2017

Well its been a tough year my dad, who raised me since I was 1, passed away in January. That was so hard and I never thought I could experience anything so awful until August when I lost my mom, my best friend in this whole world. We talked on the phone every day and even though I moved to another state a couple of years ago we stayed just as close. When we lived by each other I saw her almost every day, that was one of the hardest parts about moving, that and leaving my son. I had bariatric surgery on October 11th and found out my real father passed 4 days before. I was in the hospital for 6 days and when I was released I found out my ex- father in law, whom I once cared very much about, my children’s grandfather, had passed. My kids lost 4 grandparents in 10 months. I still can’t believe my mom is gone, I miss her every second, the only thing that keeps me going is my faith in Christ. I know I will see her again as well as my other loved ones.
I am trying to heal and loosing weight which I am truly happy about. No more blood pressure medicine yeah!! My mom wanted me and my sister to continue with our surgery and we are, hers is December 4th and I am so excited for her. I lost 20 pounds before surgery and 13 so far, I plan on posting pictures as my journey continues. 😊

No comments: