About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Monday, December 12, 2016

 Well its almost Christmas, which I completely love this holiday, I just miss my family. I wish I could get them all to move to Oregon :-) Oregon is so beautiful and I love the town we live in. I feel my family would love it here too. I am grateful that I have my daughter here and my Aunt and cousins, I have made some wonderful friends so I am very blessed. Our family is only 5 1/2 hours away so that isn't too far.  I do get to visit.

I am just praying for a wonderful new year for everyone and most of all I pray that my dad gets better and healthy, he is still in the hospital after having surgery on his lung. I am sure worried but praying sure helps. I know God always knows what is best for all of us, its just hard when I want him well.
My mom will be having a more minor surgery soon and I pray all goes well with that, I sure hate worrying about parents and kids. :-(

I don't usually do New Years resolutions but this year I am.
1. I am going to get healthy, which includes loosing weight, darn I hate to exercise.
2. Find a church I love and go faithfully.
3. Just be a better person all around.

Well that's my update, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: