About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas and Birthdays ---- Never Ending --- But Fun

I am just about done with Christmas shopping and I am so happy about that.



Today is my oldest child's birthday. Robby is 24 today and it seems strange. I can remember having him like it was a few days ago, why is that? Well he is a great son and I am very proud that 24 years later he turned out so wonderful. I hope I can make his birthday a good one. He wants a homemade dinner and a movie tonight, he's not into parties so we don't get to throw one for him, I used to just do one any ways but he seemed unhappy so I thought since its his day I should listen to what he wants. My daughter and my step kids seem to like the parties a little more so I still get the party fix lol. My daughters boyfriend has a birthday right after Christmas and I think he is a lot like my son as far as not liking a lot of frills but hopefully we get to have a small party for him since this is our first year with him.



I plan on finishing up my Christmas shopping this weekend and then the present wrapping will begin, I do enjoy that so as long as I don't wait till the last minute. I have a couple of homemade gifts I have to get done. I am sewing my nephew Ethan something. Then next month is my nephew Parker birthday and I have to finish something I have been sewing him, I guess its a never ending thing. Then my new little baby niece Macey will be born Jan. 5th, so I can always think of something to make her. I bought a new dress pattern for my niece Sarah to make for her birthday in March. See what I mean, it just keeps on going.

Well I gotta get to work. Happy Holidays everyone.

1 comment:

Dave Keating Photography said...

I'm glad you wrap the presents, and so are the people getting them;-)