About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Thursday, September 10, 2009

This and that

This weekend is my father in laws birthday party but since everyone will be in town we are supposed to scrapbook, which I love. I bought a Cricket machine from my niece Kara and I love it. I haven't used it much because I need to get more cartridges. We have a lot of fun when we all scrapbook together and I know we will this time I just hope I feel better I caught a cold and I feel awful right now so any prayer are much appreciated. :) I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you have time to see the movie Julie & Julia go see it, its wonderful.

1 comment:

Betsy Brock said...

I didn't get to go see Julie and Julia, but my sister did. She just raved about it! It sounded really great! Hope you are doing well!