About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Sunday, March 15, 2009

My weekend

I cleaned this weekend and even though you can't see it all I know I did a lot. I cleaned inside cupboards, which I have wanted to do for a long time, so that made me really happy. I made my nephew a scrapbook, which he wanted one because his sister has one that I had made her and he loves to look at hers. Me and my husband went to his parents house for a basket party. His dad received a basket at Christmas from his work and it was filled with wine, candy, cookies, and crackers, well he saved it to share with everyone and so they made a night of it and also had dinner. It turned out really nice. Then we came home and I did some laundry and watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith on t.v. This week coming up my husband is going to replace some tile in our bathroom so I am really happy about that, it really needs it. :) thanks Dave. Well that was my weekend.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

That's good you got so much done and had a nice time at Dave's parents house. Parker loves his scrapbook. Thank you so much for making it for him. You put so much thought into it! Love it! I love your picture in your header too! It's such a good one.

Ronda said...

Thank you but I did cut off the bottom of the picture, which doesn't look so good lol. I'm glad Parker likes his book, I was hoping he would. I love making those too. Now I have to decide what room or cupboard to tackle next, probably the sunroom, its a mess.