About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Peach Cobler




Well I said I would post my peach cobler when I made it and here it is. I have to say it doesn't look as good as Donna's that I got the receipe from but it did taste good and my husband and son really enjoyed it. It's a receipe to keep and make again. :)

No comments: