About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Past and Spring is Near

I love Easter and we had a wonderful one except I missed my mom being there and my brother and Tina being with us. They live out of the area and my mom wasn't feeling up to coming. Other wise it was a wonderful day and the little kids had so much fun. I am so thankful that I am a Christian and I thank Jesus for dying for all of us. That is such a meaingful day to me. After Easter I know that spring is right around the corner which I love. The sun is slowly starting to come out and the flowers are starting to bloom. I love the warmer weather. People are starting to feel better and smile more. I can't wait for summer of course but this is the beginning. I am much happier when spring arrives.

No comments: