About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone - God's Blessing's







Easter Joy

Jesus came to earth,To show us how to live, How to put others first, How to love and how to give.
Then He set about His work, That God sent Him to do; He took our punishment on Himself; He made us clean and new.
He could have saved Himself, Calling angels from above, But He chose to pay our price for sin; He paid it out of love.
Our Lord died on Good Friday, But the cross did not destroy His resurrection on Easter morn That fills our hearts with joy.
Now we know our earthly death, Like His, is just a rest. We'll be forever with Him In heaven, where life is best.
So we live our lives for Jesus, Think of Him in all we do. Thank you Savior; Thank you Lord. Help us love like you!
By Joanna Fuchs

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

That was beautiful!

Ronda said...

When I read it, I loved it. It should be for all year not just for Easter.