About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Friday, December 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Table


I wanted to show our Thanksgiving table. Mandy has this on her blog too. We do have mixed matched chairs and paper plates but I think it looks beautiful. I was really happy how everything turned out and everyone loved the food. I missed Jim and Tina and Sherie and her whole family not being there. We're spending Christmas with Sherie but Jim and Tina won't be in town and that will be hard but I get to see them on the 20th so I'm happy for that :)

No comments: