About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Friday, October 24, 2008

11 Days and counting.......

The last 11 days have been my healing and resting days. I had another surgery and am trying to get better. I do feel so much better but am a little stressed as my work is already wanting and expecting me back. Its so strange to me that they wouldn't just think I would be off 3 or 4 weeks at least and that they would want me to have that time off to heal. I see how much they pamper each other with illness and injury but for some reason when its me its a different story. I guess no one wants to deal with my job is all I can think of. But who wants to go to a job where you feel like they don't care about your health and make you feel bad. Oh well, life is too short to worry about that. I have to just get well and try not to think about work right now. At least at home life is good. All of my family and friends are so concerned about me and that is so nice. I am very lucky to have all of my family and my friends. I know my next 11 days will be good. :) I'm happy that my sister will soon be moving closer to me and that my niece Kerra will be coming to visit soon. I look forward to Halloween but I really look forward to Thanksgiving. Me and Dave decided we want to make so really neat things for dinner. Should be good. Well thats about it for now.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Ooooh, what are you making? Maybe I'll bring some jalapeno poppers!