About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Windy Day

Today is too windy out. I don't like the wind especially when its cold. But I don't mind it if its really hot out then the wind feels good. Well today Alice has to have surgery so I hope everyone will say a really nice prayer for her that her surgery goes well and she recovers fast. She is really down today. I feel so bad for her. She is such a sweet lady. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. My mom is so sweet she worries about everyone, that was her first concern today. Well my break is almost over so I guess I'd better get back to work. I'm hoping for a wonderful day today and maybe something great will happen, hey I can alway hope. =)

No comments: