About Me

My photo
I have 5 beautiful kids (2 that I had and 3 that my husband had) I am married to the perfect person, he's funny, kind and he's my best friend. We love doing so much of the same things. God is most important in my life, my family and friends are right up there too. I pray my kids will find love and happiness. I hope I have lots of grandchildren some day. I enjoy doing crafts, scrapbooking,sewing, gardening, reading, having family and friends over and I want to write a book someday, that about describes me.

Find a Cure

Find a Cure
Cure Type 1 Diabetes - My son developed diabetes at age 12

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

About me

I have been married for 2 yeas 6 months, but have been with Dave for a total of 10 years this March. I have 2 kids and 3 step kids (thats the 2 plus 3). They are all great kids. Their ages are 14, 16, 19, 20, and 22. My daughter (the 20 year old) will turn 21 in May and also be graduating from Beauty school at the same time. She is so excited. She has had Thyroiditis and may end up having Graves disease, but we hope for the best. My son (the 22 year old) is going to junior college, he is mainly taking computer courses. He has Type 1 Diabetes, but is managing it well. My step daughter is going to a local 4 year College and is a Science major and a wonderful artist. My 2 step sons (14 and 16 year olds) are both in high school. One loves to hunt and fish, the other is more a social butterfly and likes the ladies, lol. They are great young adults. We are proud that they are turning out so well adjusted, independent, kind people. I love to sew, do crafts, paint, read, scrap book, garden, cook, spend time with my family, decorate my home. I love God and I know he is what gets me through each day. I have a wonderful family, my husband,kids, my mom, sisters, brother, in-laws, dads, etc. I feel very lucky that I have so much family and most of them are close by. That is what truly matters.

No comments: